Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesdays...

Is there anyone else that doesn't enjoy them either.  It just seems like such a meaningless day.  I can't just base my opinion on the fact that there is absolutely NOTHING on TV to watch, but seriously, why isn't there anything on TV to watch today?  Monday at least has HIMYM.  Wednesday has The Middle and Modern Family.  Thursday is NBC comedy night.  Friday is usually just a throw away day due to myself either A) not being home, or B) playing Xbox.  And the weekends always have some sort of sporting event to keep me entertained.  There are times when I wish I had cable, but if I did, I'd probably never really be productive during the day.

Whatev...  The day is almost over, I can just finish it off by watching some Tosh.0 on my computer.

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment